May 5, 2012

Sketch Challenge

Card with string, vertical lamb.
This is my first sketch challenge.  Annette Wen, my good friend and demonstrator, posted this challenge in October 2011. http://www.stampinwithannette.blogspot.com/2011/10/demonstrator-stamp-n-chat-card.html  I am just now posting my card photos that I made last year.  I used the Hand Knit $15 stampset from Stampin' Up! which will still be available in the 2012-2013 catalog. I made 12 cards and recovered the cost of this stampset.
Sketch template
Card with ribbon, horizontal lamb.
Punches: Decorative Label $17, Modern Label $17, Scallop Trim Border $16, Boho Blossoms $17, and 1/16" circle punch $9 (or push pin).
Accents: silver glimmer cardstock, white 1/4" ribbon, white 5/8" organza ribbon, baker's twine cherry, and wasabi brads.
Cardstock: daffodile, wasabi, and white.

The flowers are silver glimmer cardstock punched using Boho Blossoms punch.  The wasabi "frame" for the lamb is created by punching out a 2nd piece from wasabi cardstock using Decorative Label punch. Then cut it into 4 pieces & stick it to the back of the 1st white Decorative Label piece.  I learned this trick from reading my friend Lynda Lee's blog!  She's an M.D. and loves to stamp.  http://stampingdoc.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment