Jun 20, 2015

Fathers Day horse card with Blendabilities


I used my new blendabilities to color this card.  The middle horse used crumb cake light base and 2nd layer of pumpkin light to add slight orange tint.  The right horse is colored with pumpkin dark, which my version looks like mustard color instead of dark pumpkin, lighter and more yellow.  I ordered but never received daffodile blendabilities, so I need to get some copic yellows to blance out my set.  I can't belive Stampin Up discontinued blendabilities within months of offering them.  I feel bad for demonstrators who bought them, and now can't use them.  I finally got a replacement stamp in place of the daffodile blendabilities, so I am alright.  I think Stampin Up quality is going down after the IPO.

No comments:

Post a Comment