Additional heat embossing supplies:
Additional dry embossing and stenciling supplies:
- Heat embossing gun
- White embossing powder
- VersaMark clear or tinted embossing ink pad
- Scrap paper, printing/copying paper.
- Optional, other most used embossing powder: silver, red, black, clear, gold.
- Two Dreamweaver Stencils - Mushrooms and Koi are used, but you can pick others.
- Low-tack removeable tape, Scotch Magic removeable tape recommended for a clean removal.
- Dry embossing tool, medium tip - shaped like a pencil with ball bearings at tips.
- Bees' Wax, or a small white candle - to rub on card stock before dry embossing.
- Glass table & small lamp that fits under the table. (You can buy a light box, but I rarely use mine.)
- Brilliance tri-color ink pad - Metallic, Peacock, and Aurora.
- Finger daubers 6-9, several Fantastiques, and 1 large dauber.